DIY Eyelash Serum: Have Longer, Lusher, Lashes The Natural Way
It’s no secret that every woman wants longer lashes to bat oh so beautifully. Well, you can forget the falsies. Heck, you can even get rid of your extensions too. Because nothing beats natural. You too can have longer, lusher lashes in just a couple of weeks- and I’m talking about the real deal here.
Yep. With this great DIY eyelash serum. Just apply every night for a couple of weeks. Check it out!
What You Need:
- 5 Tablespoons of Castor Oil
- 5 Tablespoons of Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 Vitamin E Capsules
- 1 Empty Clean Bottle
- 1 Clean Mascara Brush
What To Do:
Mix the castor oil and sweet almond oil together. Cut open your vitamin E capsules, squeeze, and add to the mix. Make sure that everything is blended perfectly together. Voila! Homemade eyelash serum! Move your mixture into you clean bottle and seal tightly.
How To Apply:
Remember, you should always start with clean, dry lashes. So before you apply, wash your face, preferably with cold water, and pat dry. If you had some mascara on, make sure that you get rid of all the gunk, use makeup remover.
Once totally clean, dip your mascara brush in the bottle and gently apply an even coat from root to tip. Speaking of tips, a good one would be for you to apply some on your lash line too with a cotton bud. Leave on and hop into bed.
When you wake up, simply wash off. Just follow your regular beauty routine and you should be fine.
Again, do this every night for a couple of weeks to get longer, lusher lashes.
Other tips and tricks:
Aside from this homemade eyelash serum, here are a couple other tips and tricks that you might wanna try.
1. Brush your lashes regularly to help stimulate growth. Yes, in case you didn’t know, there are tiny combs for those little hairs too!
2. A quick swipe of vaseline on your eyelids before you got to bed is another neat trick.
3. Eat more fruits and veggies. Just as we always say, beauty begins from within, and yes, a bad diet can lead to shorter lashes. Make sure you get a good dose of body-friendly protein too. Eggs are a great choice!
4. Take a biotin supplement. It will give not only your lashes, but your hair, skin, and nails extra strength too!
5. For a quick fix, when applying mascara, apply two different kinds/ brands for a fuller, thicker look. Works like a charm.